Academic Progress & Records - General Information

Undergraduate Certificate of Completion

Students who need to show proof that degree requirements are satisfied prior to the awarding of the degree can order a Certificate of Completion.

Students receiving simultaneous degrees will need to fill out separate requests for each college. The turnaround time for a certificate depends upon approval of the student's college and may take up to 8 weeks after the end of the term.  There is no fee for this service.

The form can be brought in person to Cal Student Central, 120 Sproul Hall or mailed to:

Academic Records Unit
Office of the Registrar
124 Sproul Hall
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-5404

Students in the College of Engineering must visit the college before requesting the certificate.

For further questions, please call the appropriate staff person who handles your alphabet.

Check the Office of the Registrar Directory at

This page was last updated on Monday, July 01, 2013