UCB Alumni

Academic Progress & Records

Transcripts: How to order an official transcript, including how to pick it up directly from the Office of the Registrar, and how to order rush delivery.

Diplomas: How to order a diploma, replace a lost diploma, change a name on your diploma.

Verification of Enrollment: UC Berkeley Official Verification of Attendance and Degrees is the University’s official verification document. These are most commonly used for proof of registration, verification of degrees earned, confirmation of full-time or part-time registration status, loan deferment information, etc.


Forms: Link to all student forms here, including those for ordering transcripts, ordering diplomas, removing an Incomplete grade, freezing an Incomplete grade and more.



This page was last updated on Friday, August 07, 2009