VA Educational Benefits
- Eligibility for veteran’s educational benefits is determined by the VA, not by UC Berkeley.
- You must apply for veteran's educational benefits via the Veterans Online Application (VONAPP).
- Detailed information about different types of benefits is available on the GI Bill website. Use the Benefit Comparison Tool to determine which program is best for you.
VA Educational Benefits:
- Montgomery GI Bill – Active Duty, Chapter 30
- Vocational Rehabilitation – Chapter 31
- Post-9/11 GI Bill – Chapter 33
- Dependents Educational Assistance – Chapter 35
- Montgomery GI Bill – Reservists, Chapter 1606
- Montgomery GI Bill – Reserve Educational Assistance Program, Chapter 1607