The Office of the Registrar supports every registered student, as well as all the faculty and staff who interact with them. Specifically, we are responsible for:
- Class enrollment and registration
- Fee assessment
- Verifying registration and graduation
- Preservation and privacy of student records
- Schedule of classes
- Reservations for 200+ classrooms
- Determining residency for tuition purposes
- Assisting special populations such as US veterans and service members
Office of the Registrar Main Office
120 Sproul Hall
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-5404
Contact Cal Student Central for assistance with many Registrar questions, online or by phone.
Location: 120 Sproul Hall
Website: Cal Student Central
Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to Noon and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Visit the our contact page for more resources.