Below, you will find a list of contact resources for the Office of the Registrar. However, many questions should actually be directed as follows:
Cal Student Central
- Change of name and/or address
- Missing exams or transfer courses and/or errors in Transfer Credit Reports. (Note that all information should be posted by the end of the starting term.)
- Pre-evaluation of courses for transfer credit from a non-California Community College
- Evaluation of transfer courses for purposes of completing American History and American Institutions with transfer course
- Enrollment and registration issues/errors (college and major advisors may also be able to help)
- GPA errors
- Grade not submitted by an instructor
- Lapsing an Incomplete grade
- Freeze petition status
- Degree not displaying in CalCentral
- Diploma delivery status
- Requesting a letter to explain why a diploma is not yet available
- Questions about billing or payment
- Deferred Payment Plan
- Emergency loans
- Financial aid, scholarships, or grant options
- Any holds like the F04 hold placed by Financial Aid
- Refunds for residents, if classified as a resident after tuition was paid
- Questions about the CalCentral Schedule of Classes or Schedule Planner
College and Major Advisors
- Contact an advisor with questions about degree requirements and for help adding, dropping, or swapping classes.
- Contact Berkeley Housing with questions about residential halls or student family housing.
- Contact Berkeley Undergraduate Admissions to find out about requirements to apply and how to be considered as a resident, nonresident, or international student during application review.
- Contact the Berkeley Graduate Division with questions about graduate admissions.
Berkeley Student Information Systems
- Students can find detailed enrollment information in the Berkeley Student Information System’s Enrollment FAQ.
Contact Resources for the Office of the Registrar
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if problems arise concerning an issue with a transcript order through Credentials, the company that fulfills transcript orders.
- Email email@example.com for questions about diploma delivery.
- For Social Security Number updates or corrections open a case with Cal Student Central.
- For changes or corrections to your legal name please view Change (or Correct) My Legal Name for more information.
Berkeley Academic Guide and Class Schedule
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to report issues with program pages, department pages, or course listings on the Berkeley Academic Guide (guide.berkeley.edu).
Email email@example.com for questions about EAP, cross registration, etc.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about undergraduate readmission.
Email email@example.com for questions about degree and enrollment verifications and subpoenas.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about veterans educational benefits.
For one-time General Assignment classroom reservations (everything except regular academic classes), space requests may be submitted via 25Live, and questions can be submitted via the Classroom Reservations form (UCB Departments or RSOs/Student Groups).
Please note this website may link to other websites and technology applications. Our office does not monitor those websites or applications and has no technical or content control. Please contact the owners of those websites or applications for assistance. To report spelling errors, outdated information, and/or incorrect or broken links on this website, please contact the webmaster.