Welcome to Grading
To Get Started
Login to CalCentral
- Go to My Academics > Teaching > Fall 2016
What to Expect from the New System
- Your class scheduler may appoint delegates (proxies) to enter grades on your behalf.
- Instructors are required to enter a reason for each non-passing grade. If the reason for failing is that the student stopped attending class, the system will require the instructor to enter that date (or best estimate).
- You may now securely perform the following actions directly in CalCentral:
- Upload late grades
- Correct grades: corrections can be made beginning January 3, 2017
- Resolve incomplete grades
- You may save a copy of your completed grade roster, by using the download option.
- Grades will be posted to students’ records nightly at midnight. Prior to posting, you may “unapprove” and make changes to your final grades. Once grades post, students may view grades and order official transcripts.
We are available by email, phone or in-person.
Dates and Deadlines, Fall 2016
December 12, 2016: Grade rosters available in CalCentral
December 21, 2016: Grades due, five days after the end of term
January 6, 2017: Grading deadline, grades submitted after this date will adversely affect students in the application of honors and probation and our ability to clear students for graduation in a timely manner.