Academic Progress & Records
- Petition to Remove an Incomplete Grade
- Petition to Retain Incomplete Grade Permanently on Record
- Diploma Request Form
- Application for Replacement of Diploma
- Request for Dean's Appraisal or Letter of Good Standing
- Request for Certificate of Completion (undergraduates only)
- Petition for Change of Name (current students only)
- Petition for Change of Name After Awarding of Degree
- Petition for Credit by Examination
Registration & Enrollment
- Petition for Late Enrollment/Registration
- Petition to Change Class Schedule (graduate students only)
Note: Undergraduate students wishing to change their class schedules by petition should contact their college/school dean's offices for specific instructions.
- Notice of Withdrawal (for retroactive [i.e., prior term] withdrawals only)
- Graduate Application for Re-Enrollment
Note: You must reach out to your Graduate Student Affairs Officer (GSAO) to submit this request on your behalf.
- Undergraduate Application for Readmission
Note: You must submit the Readmission Application to your college or school advising office.
Request for Verification of Attendance and Degrees
- Nonresident Tuition Exemption Form for Eligible California High School Graduates (AB540)
- Residence Classification Document Checklist (Graduates)
- Statement of Legal Residence (readmitted students only)
- Undergraduate Financial Independence Checklist