Registering at Berkeley consists of two steps:
- Enrolling in classes.
- Paying your bill. (Note: You need to pay at least 20% of your bill by August 21, 2020 or you will be dropped from your courses. For more information, read the Cancel for Non Payment Policy.) You may view what tuition and fees you owe within the My Finances section of CalCentral.
To be officially registered at UC Berkeley you must meet three criteria:
- You must be enrolled in at least one class.
- 20% of tuition and fees must be paid which is also the first installment of the Fee Payment Plan.
- You must not have holds against your registration
You must be officially registered for the current term on CalCentral to be eligible to enroll in the next term.
You must be officially registered to access campus services such as library privileges, the Recreational Sports Facility, University Health Services, etc.
Additional Registration Resources
- Cancellation & Withdrawal
- Visitor and Exchange Programs
- Suggested Classes
- Free digital access to books, articles, and videos for classes